Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GREEN MONSTER SMOOTHIE




The smoothie that makes your skin just glow. :) Doesn't that sound nice? I have a friend who shared this with me and she showed pictures of her before and after and her skin was more clear and she had a glow to her complexion. BEAUTIFUL! I decided that I would like to give this green monster a try. I hear its pretty darn tasty and you cant taste the spinach at all. This will also make you very regular if you know what i mean. LOL! I will update after i try it and even post pictures if i stick to it and see a change in my skin. Im hoping i get the energy boost that others have gotten too. That would be awesome!

GREEN MONSTER
2 cups of spinach (fresh or steamed)

1/2 banana
3 strawberries
1 Tablespoon of flax seed meal or chia seeds
1 scoop of protein powder
1/2 cup of milk, milk substitute such as soy or rice milk OR even orange juice will work ;)


put in your blender, you can add some ice, blend for about a minute and drink!

1 comment:

" Naturally Yours, by Neika" said...

Sorry I never updated but this smoothie really does work! We love it and it did clear my face up fast.