Saturday, January 3, 2009
I got this one from Priss. Brian LOVES it!!
* 1 27 oz. can of El Pato (I like to use the green can, the yellow one is too hot for me!)
* 1 medium onion, finely chopped
* green onions, finely chopped
* cilantro, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
* 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed
Optional: Add corn, black beans or fresh jalapeños
DIRECTIONS:1. Place El Pato sauce in a large bowl. Mix all of the ingredients in, listed above. Place in fridge to chill for a few hours. This is a favorite! Enjoy. :)
Tip...If you have a food processor just throw in everything except the corn and black beans and chop it till its the consistency you like. Then throw in the beans and corn. Its so yummy with blue organic corn chips.